Cheap, DIY 3D printers can pose a significant fire and safety hazard if not used with extreme caution. Bill shows off the safety upgrades he’s made to this machine so that he can print his helmet with confidence.
- Anet A8 3D Printer
- Anet A8 Assembly Video
- Press Reset’s 3D Printer Safety Video
- 3D Maker Noob’s Safety Upgrades Video
- Mosfet Installation Guide
- All Prints Sliced in Cura
- Power Supply S-360-12 (Amazon)
- Fused Power Switch (Amazon)
- Mosfets (Amazon)
- Bearings (Amazon)
- Hatchbox PLA (Amazon)
—–Upgrade 3D Files—————————-
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.