What could be more iconic than Robocop’s legendary sidearm! Follow along as Bill shows you how to build Officer Murphy’s Auto 9 Beretta pistol prop using some simple techniques and cheap scrap materials.
- Maxx Action 9mm Toy Pistol – Amazon
- Maxx Action 9mm Toy Pistol – Cabelas
- Anatomy of a Pew Shirt – Amazon
- Robocop IMFDB Page & Reference Images
Tools & Materials
- Foam PVC/Sintra – Amazon
- Styrene Plastic Sheet – Amazon
- Superglue – Amazon
- Superglue Activator – Amazon
- Rotary Tool – Amazon
- Needle Files – Amazon
- 9″ Band Saw – Amazon
- Forstner Bits – Amazon
- Scroll Saw – Amazon
- Flat Black Spraypaint – Amazon
- Graphite Stick – Amazon
- Airbrush/Compressor – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday and Wednesday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.