Bill and his pal Andrew team up to turn a cheap, Spirit Halloween Ghostbusters Proton Pack prop into something that looks like it jumped right out of the movie.
- Proton Pack from Spirit Halloween
- Cosmetic and Lighting Upgrade by spongefacemcgee
- Decals by cullen7282
- V-Hook system by Buster Props
Tools & Materials:
- Goo Gone – Amazon
- Airbrush & Compressor – Amazon
- Tamiya Paint – Tamiya USA
- Krylon Flat Black Camo Spray Paint – Amazon
- Graphite Stick – Amazon
- Testors Metalizer Sealer – Amazon
- Isopropyl Alcohol – Amazon
- Respirator & 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridges – Amazon
- X-Acto Knife – Amazon
- Basic Acrylic Paints for Weathering – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Fun ways to help our channel:
Become a patron!
Buy our books!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.