The Jazza VRtist armor is sealed, painted, and assembled! Attaching all the armor pieces was quite a challenge, but we did it!
- Draw with Jazza Costume Design Video
- Foam Armor – VRtist Jazza Collab – Part 1
- Costume Lights! – VRtist Jazza Collab – Part 3
- Check out our Foamsmith books!
- Guide to Sealing Foam Props and Costumes
Tools & Materials:
- Creature Cast Neoprene Rubber
- Critter Spray Gun – Amazon
- Carbon Black Pigment Powder – Amazon
- Angelus Leather Paints
- 1/4″ Elastic – Amazon
- 1″ Nylon Webbing Strap – Amazon
- Extra Wide Hook and Loop – Velcro Roll
- 3/4″ Elastic – Amazon
- 3/4″ Buckles – Amazon
- 2″ Buckles – Amazon
- 2″ Nylon Webbing Strap – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun – Amazon
- Plastic Mesh – Amazon
- PET-G Plastic – 0.04″ – Amazon
Music from Artlist
Here We Go Again by Duce Williams – Miami Folk
Maybe by Duce Williams – Miami Folk
Pivot by Zac Nelson – Ascend
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Fun ways to help our channel:
Become a patron!
Buy our books!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.