As a celebration for hitting 200k subscribers on YouTube, Bill built a prop dagger designed by Skyrim artist Jonah Lobe! Follow along and then make your own in this epic community build. Check out the guidelines and submit a video clip of your finished dagger below!
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
- Styrene Plastic – Amazon
- Plastic Cement (Weldbond) – Amazon
- Laser Cutter – Full Spectrum
- 123 Blocks – Amazon
- Epoxy Putty (Free Form Sculpt) – Amazon
- Sculpting Chisels – Amazon
- Heat Gun – Amazon
- Half Round Styrene – Amazon
- Superglue – Amazon
- Superglue Accelerant – Amazon
- HDU Foam – RenShape
- Lathe – MicroMark
- Spindle Sander – Amazon
- Rotary Tool – Amazon
- Needle Files – Amazon
- Rotary Tool Carving/Grinding Bits – Amazon
- Bandsaw – Amazon
- Drill Press – Amazon
- 5 Minute Epoxy – Amazon
- Clamps – Amazon
- Air Drying Spot Putty – Amazon
- Primer – Amazon
- Scouring Pad – Amazon
- Oil Based Clay – Amazon
- Mold Max 30 – Amazon
- Smooth Cast 300 – Amazon
- So-Strong Black Pigment – SmoothOn
- Hot Glue Gun – Amazon
- Table Saw – Amazon
- Baby Powder – Amazon
- C.A. Technologies 5 Gallon Resin Casting Pot – C.A. Technologies
- Belt Sander – Amazon
- Smooth-On Pearl Powders – SmoothOn
- Frog Tape – Amazon
- Barge Contact Cement – Amazon
- Blue Paper Towels – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
250k Subscriber Dagger compilation
250k Community Build Details/Instructions
- DEADLINE: September 3rd 2018
- Download the Template Files!
- Build your prop from any material.
- Film a 10 second video of your finished prop.
- Upload that video file to a file sharing website like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Get a URL to that file so that we can download it.
- Use that URL when submitting your video in the form below.
The deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting submissions.