We’re taking costumes out of storage boxes and putting them on display! First up is Britt’s Sweeper Bot costume from Destiny. The mannequin skeleton is made from PVC pipe, with a few custom surprises!
- 3D Printed Joint – laellee
- 3D Printed Joint – RefUJay
- Duct Tape Mannequin – Heroes Workshop
- Cosplay Mannequin – KyleofAsgard and Andrew DFT
- Mannequin with Articulating Joints – Tulsa Video Magazine
- PVC Display Mannequin – gordontarpley
Tools & Materials:
- Foam Floormats – Amazon
- Adhesive Backed Foam
- Steel Wire – Amazon
- Upholstery Foam – Amazon
- Sanding Sponge – Amazon
- Krylon Camouflage Paint – Matte Black – Amazon
- 1/8″ Aluminum sheet
- 1/2″ Floor Flange and Pipe Nipple
- 3/4″ PVC Pipe
- 45 Degree and 90 Degree Couplers
- T Couplers
(For a sturdier, less bendy mannequin, make the limbs out of 1″ pipe)
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.