Our buddies Evan & Katelyn came to visit the shop and they brought their awesome homemade water blaster! We decided it could do with a visual upgrade, so we rusted, weathered, and lit it up for an epic final look.
Materials & Tools:
- Textured Metallic Tape – Amazon
- Adhesive Carbon Fiber Fabric – Amazon
- Hobby Knife – Amazon
- Metal Ruler – Amazon
- See Through Ruler – Amazon
- Tamiya Silver Paint – Amazon
- Molotow Chrome Paint Pen – Amazon
- Pewter Blackener – Amazon
- Label Maker – Amazon
- Label Maker Colored Labels – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun – Amazon
- Chip Brushes – Amazon
- 12v LED Strip – Amazon
- Wago Lever-Nuts – Amazon
- Sculpt Nouveau Iron Type B Coating – Sculpt Nouveau
- Sculpt Nouveau Tan Patina Spray – Sculpt Nouveau
- Sculpt Nouveau Tiffany Green Patina Spray – Sculpt Nouveau
- Iron Powder
- Clear Matte Spray Paint – Amazon
- Smooth Cast Onyx Fast – Amazon
- 0000 Steel Wool – Amazon
- Black Matte Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape – Amazon
- Vinyl Cutter KLIC-N-KUT
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
very week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.