Ahoy matey! In this video Bill shows you how he built a working Sea of Thieves pirate lantern using just plastic, EVA foam, and some LEDs. This great little project was built from scratch in just 4 hours!
- FOAMSMITH – Everything you need to get started making with foam
- Support us on Patreon!
- Lon’s Flickering Neopixel Code
Tools & Materials:
- EVA Foam – TNT Cosplay Supply
- Acrylic Plastic Sheet – Amazon
- Neopixel LEDs – Amazon
- 3X AA Battery Holder – Amazon
- Arduino Uno – Amazon
- Knife – Amazon
- Sharpener – Amazon
- Bandsaw – Amazon
- White Markers – Amazon
- Superglue – Amazon
- Superglue Accelerant – Amazon
- Airbrush Kit – Amazon
- Neodymium Magnets – Amazon
- Scroll Saw – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun – Amazon
- Barge Contact Cement – Amazon
- 1/4″ Aluminum Armature Wire – Amazon
- Parchment Paper – Amazon
- Angelus Leather Paint Bronze – Angelus Direct
- Copper Rub ‘n Buff – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.