Bill and his buddy Eric of Coregeek Creations get down to painting some of Eric’s gorgeous Sword of Athena casts using some different techniques.
Wonder Woman Sword – Contact Coregeek if interested
Tools & Materials:
- Graphite Powder 99.5%
Natural Flake, 5 Micron
- C1 Models C1 Metalizer
Metalizing Buffing Powder
- Powdered Graphite Lubricant – Amazon
- Graphite Stick – Amazon
- Airbrush – Amazon
- Alclad II Lacquer – Amazon
- Molotow Liquid Chrome – Amazon
- Model Master Sealer for Metalizer – Amazon
- Pledge Floor Care Finish – Amazon
- Tamiya Paints – Amazon
- Airbrush Spray Gun Cleaning Wash
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.