Steven from SKS props shows Bill his unique method of painting foam props. Take a look to see how you can apply this technique to your own props and costumes!
- SKS Props
Tools & Materials:
- Hammered Metal Spraypaint – Amazon
- Heavy Body Liquitex Acrylics – Amazon
- Mars Black
- Burnt Umber
- Raw Umber
- Irridescent Rich Silver
- Raw Sienna
- 1″ Flat Brush – Amazon
- 1″ Mop Brush – Amazon
- Chip Brush – Amazon
- Miniature Painting Brushes – Amazon
- Short-haired, oval mop brush – Amazon
- 1/2″ Filbert Brush – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.