It’s a few weeks before our favorite convention and we’re making an original cosplay design! The Impact Armor costume has a giant fist with puppet fingers, smoke, and lights! All of the armor pieces are made from EVA foam.
Join our Extra Credit Club. Thank you for the support!
Plaid Materials Used:
- Cosplay Cosplay Technique & Finishing Kit
- Mod Podge
- Clear Acrylic Sealer – Gloss
- Folk Art Paints
- Brushed Metal Paints
- Stencil Blanks
Foamsmithing Tools and Materials:
- EVA Foam
- Foam Dowels
- Circle Stencil Tool
- Critter Spray Gun – Amazon
- Our usual Foamsmithing tools and materials are gathered here
Electronics in the Impact Fist:
- CosClouds Smoke Machine
- NeoPixel Ring – 24 x 5050 RGB LED
- Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip
- External Battery Pack
Electronics in the Impact Armor:
Other Tools and Materials:
- Athletic Shirt – Amazon
- Tactical Gloves – Amazon
- Tactical Pants – Amazon
- Fabric Medium – Amazon
- Upholstery Foam – Amazon
- Thin Masking Tape – Amazon
- Masking Paper Tool – Amazon
- Badger 200 Airbrush – Amazon
- Airbrush Siphon Containers – Amazon (may not be the same thread as the bottle we have)
- Nylon Webbing and Buckles – Amazon
- Elastic – Amazon
- Sew on Snaps – Amazon
- Nylon Tube – Used in RC Vehicles
Purchased at local Hobby Store
- Hook and Loop Attachments (Like Velcro)
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.