Get a 2 month free trial of Skilshare premium with this link: http://skl.sh/punishedprops5
Bill models, 3D prints, and gets a super glossy finish on this vibrant sword from Steven Universe!
Other Tools & Materials used in this video:
- Acetone – Amazon
- 1/8″ rod – Amazon
- Champfer Bits – Amazon
- Pin Vise Hand Drill – Amazon
- Engineer’s Pliers – Amazon
- Flappy sanding disk – Amazon
- Hot Knife – Amazon
- Hot Knife Paddle Tip (Bill’s is modified with the point ground off) – Amazon
- Wax & Grease Remover – Amazon
- Fine surface primer – Amazon
- Tamiya masking tape – Amazon
- Vinyl masking tape – Amazon
- Polishing System – Amazon
- Smoothcast 326 – Amazon
- Tint – Smooth-On
- Grinding Wheel – Amazon
- Adhesive Vinyl – Oracle
- 5-minute epoxy – Amazon
- Catalyzed Clear Coat – Amazon
Music from Artlist.Io
“Weekend” by Rex Banner
“I Love Us” by Katrina Stone
“Rise and Shout” by Soundroll
“Bring Home The Beats” by Jake Bradford
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.