With “The Mandalorian” and “Rise of Skywalker” coming out soon after we hit half a million subscribers, Bill thought it would be fun to try his hand at a couple iconic Star Wars helmets in foam. Join him in this 500k community build challenge by submitting to the form below!
- Helmet Templates
- Foam Head pattern!
- Extra Credit Club
- Mal’s Gun
- Makonde Dagger
- Life Casting Video
- Evil Ted’s Foam Anvil
Tools & Materials:
Build Tools – used in almost every video!
Tools specific to this build:
- Barge Thinner – Amazon
- Acid Brushes – Amazon
- Air drying putty – Amazon
- Sharpened tubes for punching holes – Home Depot + Sanding
- Awl – Amazon
- 1/4″ Foam PVC Plastic – Amazon
- 1/4″ Neodymium Magnets – Amazon
- 1/4″ Forstner bit – Amazon
- Rotary Tool cutting bits – Amazon
- FlexBond – Rosco
- Epsilon Pro – Smooth-On
- Replacement Visors – Amazon
- C1 Models C1 Metalizer, Metalizing Buffing Powder
- Upholstery Foam – local craft store
- Tin Snips – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Music from Artlist.io
Acadia by Last Coast
Once and for All by Ian Post
Lombard Street by Stefano Mastronardi
Take Me On Down Instrumental Version by Jay Denton
Bring Home The Beats by Jake Bradford-Sharp
500k Community Build Details/Instructions
- DEADLINE: December 30th, 2019
- Download the Template Files:
- Build your prop from any material.
- Film a 10 second video of your finished prop.
- Upload that video file to a file sharing website like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Get a URL to that file so that we can download it.
- Use that URL when submitting your video in the form below.
500k video submissions are now closed. Thanks so much for sharing your builds with us!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.