After watching and falling in love with the anime 20 years ago, Bill decided he was long overdue for building Vash’s iconic AGL Arms .45 long colt revolver from Trigun. Follow along as he models, prints, assembles, and paints this awesome anime prop.
- Buy the STL files!
- Download the FREE 2D blueprint
- Assembly Video
- Extra Credit Club
- McMaster Carr
Tools & Materials:
- Assembly components listed with STL files purchase (link above)
- Ultimaker 2+ Extended 3D Printer – Ultimaker
- ABS Filament – Amazon
- 1/8″ steel rod – Local hardware store
- Hacksaw – Local hardware store
- Sandpaper – Amazon
- Super Glue – Amazon
- Super Glue Accelerant – Amazon
- Diamond Needle Files – Amazon
- Spot Putty – Amazon
- Primer – Amazon
- Rotary Tool – Amazon
- Tamiya paint – Amazon
- Airbrush – Amazon
- SpazTix Mirror Chrome – Amazon
- Matt Finish – Amazon
- Aqua Gloss Clear Lacquer – Amazon
- Airbrush Cleaning Station – Amazon
- 2-part Epoxy – Amazon
- Acid Brushes – Amazon
- Water Soluble Oil Paints – Amazon
- Dummy Bullets (optional)
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Fun ways to help our channel:
Share your projects with us on twitter!
Music from Artlist.io
Battery by Anton Vlasov
Drive Like Crazy by Evert Z
To Be The One (Instrumental) by Israel Wasserman
Down in the City of Sins by Evert Z
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.