Bill loves Highlander and Star Wars, so when he got his hands on a sword mold from Highlander 2, a mash up had to happen! The lightsaber was purchased as a kit, but all the connecting pieces were machined from real metal! Also, the handle came from a special mold…
Support our Content and get Extra Videos – Thank you!
Highlander 2 Sword Reference Photos
Thank you for the use of the mold, Mike!
3rd Coast Props
- Individual Components (Reference Veteran Kit)
- Electronics (Reference Veteran Kit)
- Blades (Reference Veteran Kit) Used 26″ Blade
Tools and Materials:
- Smaller Speaker – Amazon
- Smaller Battery – Amazon
- Connector Cables – Amazon
- 0.25″ Brass Plate 260-H02
- 1.25″ Brass Round Bar 385-H02 Extruded
- Brass Sheet 1mm H62 – Amazon
- Smooth-On Epoxy – Amazon
- Plumber’s Epoxy Putty – Amazon
- Inventables Carvey 3D Carver – Discontinued
- Pewter Patina – Amazon
Music from Artlist
- Upbeat Cowboy by Young Rich Pixies
- Catching Lightning by Alex Mastronardi
- Roadside Rodeo by SLPSTRM
- Slide by Simon Osterhold
- 12 Punch by Rex Banner
- Sunrise by Leva
- If You Can by Leva
- Bring Home The Beats by Jake Bradford-Sharp
Fun ways to help our channel:
Join our Extra Credit Club!
Buy our books!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.