The digital card game Inscryption has playing cards in bottles and we wanted to make our own! First, print a card and jam it into a bottle, and then weather the bottle to look all creepy. Don’t forget the cork!
Support our content by joining the Extra Credit Club!
Tools and Materials:
- Round Clear Glass Bottle, 8.5 Oz. – Amazon
- Card size that fit our bottle:
3.2″ tall (8.1 cm) 2.1″ wide (5.3 cm)
- Business Card Stock – Local Craft Store
- Super 77 Adhesive – Amazon
- Mod Podge – Amazon
- Tweezers – Amazon
- Weathering Powders – Local Hobby Store
Music from Artlist
Graveyard by Simon Osterhold
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.