Film Riot needed a movie prop blaster for their short film, so Bill rummaged through our thrift store toy bin for parts!
Tools and Materials:
- Bill’s Tools
- Toy Parts
Local Thrift Stores
- Utility Knife
- Evercoat Rage Body Filler – Amazon
- Hex Head Screws – Amazon
- Styrene Plastic Sheets – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun (Ryobi Battery not included) – Amazon
- Hot Glue Sticks – Amazon
- 5-minute Epoxy – Amazon
- Super Glue – Amazon
- Super Glue Accelerator – Amazon
- Scotch-Brite Scour Pad – Amazon
- Masking Paper Tool – Amazon
- Painter’s Tape
Local Home Center Store
- Krylon Camouflage Paint
- Krylon Fusion Red Paint
- How To Use Stencils for Prop Decal Painting
- Winsor Water Mixable Oil Paints – Amazon
- Rub ‘n Buff – Amazon
- Smoked Acrylic Plastic – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Share your projects with us on twitter!
Music from Artlist
One Last Breath by ikoliks
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.