Bill’s Secret Santa gift this year is a giant, foam horse skull! Baron Rivendare’s Deathcharger is coveted by many World of Warcraft players and it’s so awesome we finally have our own! The kit needs to be panted and assembled, so let’s get started!
Tools & Materials
- Utility Knife
- Styrene Plastic Sheets – Amazon
- 5-minute Epoxy – Amazon
- Super Glue – Amazon
- Super Glue Accelerator – Amazon
- Acid Brushes – Amazon
- Painter’s Pyramid Stands – Amazon
- Mop Brush – Amazon
- Liquitex Heavy Body Paint – Amazon
- Chip Brushes – Amazon
- Hot Knife – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun (Ryobi Battery not included) – Amazon
- Cable Zip Tie Gun – Amazon
- Wire Strippers – Amazon
- King Size Sharpie – Amazon
- Weathering Powders
Local Hobby Store
- Persona Hair Shaping Blade – Amazon
- Battery Powered Heat Gun – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Fun ways to help our channel:
Join our Extra Credit Club!
Buy our books!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
Music from Artlist
Upbeat Cowboy by Young Rich Pixies
Cant Look Down by Ty Simon
Legends Arise by Ardie Son
Bring Home The Beats by Jake Bradford-Sharp
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.