To complete our Satisfactory video game costumes, we really wanted the FISCIT Build Tool and Heroic Replicas hooked us up with 3D print files! In this video, we sand, paint, and assemble this awesome kit.
There’s currently 15% off on LizardDoggo’s website, too!
Support Punished Props Academy content by joining the Extra Credit Club!
Tools and Materials
- Bill’s Shop Tools
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K – Amazon
- Siraya Tech Fast – Smoky Black – 3D Printer Resin – Amazon
- Rotary Tool – Abrasive Buffing Wheels – Amazon
- Small Magnets – Amazon
- Double Sided Tape – Amazon
- Primer – Amazon
- Tamiya Fine Surface Primer – Amazon
- Grease and Wax Remover – Amazon
- Hand Masker Tape Dispenser – Amazon
- Tamiya Masking Tape – Amazon
- Craft Knife – Amazon
- Tamiya Camel Yellow Paint – Amazon
- Tamiya Paint – Gunmetal, Red, and Gray
- Tamiya Paint Thinner – Amazon
- Varnish Clear Coat – Amazon
- CA Glue (Super Glue) – Amazon
- Super Instant Epoxy – Amazon
- Stencil Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Sticker Paper for Laser and Inkjet Printers – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Soldering Station
- Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paint
- Silver Rub n Buff – Amazon
The Hardware we used to assemble this kit will likely be different than the Kickstarter kit, but here is a list of the screws, pins, and spring we used:
- Slotted Rounded Head Screws for Sheet Metal 18-8 Stainless Steel, Number 4 Size, 1/2″ Long
- Slotted Rounded Head Screws for Sheet Metal 18-8 Stainless Steel, Number 2 Size, 3/8″ Long
- Splined Press-Fit Threaded Standoffs with Open End Miniature, 3.2mm OD, 3mm Long
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Extra-Wide Truss Head Phillips Screws M2 x 0.4 mm Thread, 6 mm Long
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Dowel Pin 2 mm Diameter, 8 mm Long
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Dowel Pin 3 mm Diameter, 22 mm Long
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Dowel Pin 2 mm Diameter, 6 mm Long
- Phillips Rounded Head Thread-Forming Screws for Plastic, Zinc-Plated Steel, Number 2 Size, 7/16″ Long
- Steel Binding Barrels, 6-32 Thread Size, 3/4″ Long Slotted/Phillips Drive, 3/16″ barrel diameter
- Steel Screws for Binding Barrels, 6-32 Thread Size Slotted/Phillips Drive
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Pan Head Slotted Screws Standard Head, M2 x 0.4 mm Thread, 8 mm Long
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Dowel Pin 1.500 mm Diameter, 10 mm Long
- Torsion Spring 90 Degree Right-Hand Wound, 0.357″ OD
- Stainless Steel Flat Head Thread-Forming Screws for Plastic Phillips Drive, 90 Degree Countersink, M3 Size, 10mm Long
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Fun ways to help our channel:
Join our Extra Credit Club!
Buy our books!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
Music from Artlist
I Love Us by Katrina Stone
Exhale by Ethan Rank
Time of Journey by Yarin Primak
Bring Home The Beats by Jake Bradford-Sharp
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.