COSPLAY COMPANION RESOURCES
This page is to help you along in your quest to create something awesome using your Cosplay Companion Notebook!
Here are some prompts, links, videos, Maker Allies, and products that we think will help you out as you work hard on your latest project!
Prompts for your Build Review:
- What are you most proud of in your new build?
- What was the hardest moment to push past when working on this project? How did you push past it?
- What was your favorite material to work with? Least favorite?
- What was something really cool that you learned while working on this project?
- What was something you were really scared to try during this build? Was it as hard or scary as you thought it would be? What was different?
- Was there a moment when you considered giving up on your project? What helped you push past that moment?
- Did you receive help or information that completely changed the outcome of your project? What help or info did you get?
- If You could give yourself one piece of advise for your next project, what would it be?
- Did you have to get a new tool to complete your project? How did this new tool change your build experience?
- What’s your least favorite part of your build? If you were to go back and make changes, how would you improve this part with the knowledge you have after finishing?
- Was there a particularly ridiculous or funny moment during your build? What happened?
- What is your favorite tiny detail on your costume? Favorite large detail? Why?
These are friends and fellow creators who not only produce amazing work, but they show you how to do it! Take advantage of some of their content to help you with your prop and costume making.
- Adam Savage’s Tested
- Volpin Props
- Modern Rogue
- The Wood Whisperer
- Film Riot
- I Like to Make Stuff
- God Save the Queen Fashions
- Kamui Cosplay
- Artyfakes Props
- Evil Ted Smith
- Organic Armor
- SKS Props
- Jackie Craft Cosplay
- Evan & Katelyn
- Soloroboto Industries
- Zonbi’s Workshop
- Andrew DFG
- Modulus Props
- William Jakespeare
- Odin Makes
- Cosplay Chris
- Zonbi’s Workshop
- Let’s Make Foam Helmets! BOBA FETT & THE MANDALORIAN | 500k Community Challenge
- Three Next Level Halloween Costumes: A DIY Guide
- SO SHINY! 3D Printing Rose Quartz’s Sword | Steven Universe
- Lights, Smoke, and Foam: I Made a Full Set of Costume Armor!
- Making the World of Warcraft DOOMHAMMER with Yaya Han EVA Foam!
- Cosplay Companion NotebookSale!
- Punished Props Academy Foamsmith Pencil$2.99
- The Punished Pack$19.99
- Basic Helmet Digital Template$3.99
- How to Draw Patterns, Templates, & Blueprints With Free Software – Premium Video Tutorial$5.00
- Template: Simple Shield Dome Form$2.00
- Foam Armor, Fast – eBook$2.00
- A Beginner’s Guide to Making Mind Blowing Props V1.2 – eBook$0.00