Advanced Cosplay Lights – Animated LEDs by Svetlana Quindt – eBook/pdf
Want to create moving lights but no idea how? I’ll show you! In 48 pages and over 115 pictures you’ll learn everything about working with animated RGB LED strips and how to create mesmerizing light effects for your props and cosplays. Choosing the right materials, soldering microcontroller circuits, ‘programming’ your very first LED strip and building it into your costume – every step from start to finish! And the best is: This book is still for beginners! No programming knowledge required!
By ordering ‘Advanced Cosplay Lights – Animated LEDs‘ you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Introduction to tools and materials
- All you need to know about LED strips
- Getting started with the Arduino UNO
- Working with the Arduino IDE
- Understanding and editing the code
- Crawling, color changing, pulsing and blinking effects
- Wiring your very first circuit
- Working with different modes and switches
- Diffusing materials
As well as the following work examples:
- Fallout 4 – Gauss Rifle
- World of Warcraft – Shadowmourne
- Heroes of the Storm – Nova
Note: This is an eBook! After your purchase you can download the pdf file.
*This product is an affiliate and not subject to coupons and sales.